Yoga Postures To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
The unhealthy lifestyle of sedentary living, diet, yoga and insufficient exercise has led to a variety of physical and mental health problems. To list a few, these issues are life-threatening medical conditions such as kidney disease, heart disease, and stress.
One of the major sexual health issues that affect males can be Erectile Dysfunction. For the vast majority of cases, you’ll usually schedule appointments with your doctor.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to sustain or attain an erection after the course of a sexual encounter. From a medical point of view, the inability to get an erection should not be an issue to be concerned about because there are many reasons for this issue.
The risk factors that contribute to this condition are stress, trauma depression, obesity, and stress as well as others. Vidalista 60 is good to know that you can practice yoga to assist you in getting rid of this issue.
Let us first determine what triggers the issue of ED.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
A medical professional can help in identifying the cause of this issue. Certain factors play a significant part in the triggering of this problem at the beginning.
1. Treatments / Medications
Certain medications can affect the regular flow of blood to your penis. According to a study of recent that found the majority of people who suffer from erectile dysfunction experience this problem due to the medications they use to treat a medical condition.
Erectile Dysfunction is just one of the reasons that many men stop taking medication for serious health problems such as depression or high blood pressure. Certain drugs that could cause the condition with ED are Cancer chemotherapy tranquilizers, hormonal medications to treat prostate cancer and ulcer treatment drugs as well as medications for psychiatric disorders.
Numerous studies on medicine have revealed that erectile dysfunction can increase between 5% and 15% in men when they approach their 40s. However, adding yoga to treat Erectile dysfunction can help keep you in good physical and mental health throughout your old years.
In some instances, men suffer from anxiety about their sexuality, which reduces their chances of getting an erection. It could be because of the result of a negative sexual encounter in the past or an earlier experience of erectile dysfunction.
But, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t an answer to your issue. Implementing yoga-related practices into your daily routine could aid in overcoming this problem.
Yoga Asanas For Erectile Dysfunction
Engaging in yoga to help with tension relief is an impact positive on the issue that is Erectile Dysfunction. It can help you manage unnecessary stress, increase the flow of blood to the penis, and boost your sexual libido.
Here are three yoga poses that can aid you in overcoming this problem.
1. Boat Pose (Naukasana)
Naukasana triggers the male hormones that are sex and allows them to last longer when they are in bed. It also helps strengthen the thighs, hips, and buttocks.
Steps to Train Boat Pose
- Relax on the yoga mat, with both hands beside your body. Make sure your feet are together.
- Inhale. After exhaling, take your feet and chest off the mat.
- Relax and straighten your arms. Make sure they are pointed at your feet.
- Keep your fingers, eyes, and toes in a straight line. Keep your knees up.
- Keep this position for a period of time while breathing deeply.
- Breathe and relax.
2. A seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana)
Paschimottanasana is among the most beneficial yoga practices for Erectile dysfunction asanas that can help you combat the issues caused by Erectile Dysfunction. Vidalista 20mg increases the strength and endurance of your body by working on your Perineal muscle located between the scrotum and anus.
Steps to Do a Sitted Forward Bend
- Relax your back and sit on your yoga mat.
- Keep your legs fully extended and your toes pointed towards you.
- Inhale and then lift both arms above your head.
- Inhale and then bend forward, lifting your chin to your toes.
- Arms stretch out and extend them as far as you can without making it painful.
- Inhale. Your head should be lifted off of the mat and stretch your spine.
- Inhale and bring your navel close to your knees.
- Keep this position for a period of time.
3. Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
This is the most effective yoga posture to stimulate those organs that regulate your reproduction. It can also help you get over premature ejaculation.
How To Do Bow Pose
- Lay on your stomach and place your feet wide enough to be hip-width apart. Place your arms at your side.
- Lift your legs so that your feet face in the direction of your head.
- Make sure you hold your ankles with your hands.
- Inhale. Lift your chest off of the mat.
- Lift your legs and then return.
Can erectile dysfunction be cured by yoga?
There is limited evidence that suggests yoga may improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction, but more research is needed.
Can exercise correct erectile dysfunction?
Exercise can improve erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow, reducing stress, and improving overall health and fitness levels.
Which yoga is best for Penis growth?
There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that any yoga practice can promote penis growth.
How can I regain my erectile strength?
To regain erectile strength, try improving overall health through exercise, diet, stress reduction, medication management, and/or therapy.